Good morning sunshine!




What a beautiful Saturday morning here in Southern California! I can’t believe it’s the first of May already- how fast time flies. Summer is just around the corner and that means a lot of fun and cool things in the kitchen- to make and to enjoy. But today, I will try making my pandan chiffon cake and the grapefruit yogurt pound cake which has been postponed over and over. I have three grapefruit on stand-by so which one first? You will soon find out when I post pictures :-)

Comments

  1. Wowo Such a nice backround theme. I loveee it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Nice of you to visit again- it's been a while :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah you're from South CA too! Yeah today is a really nice day, yesterday was a bit too windy but now it's perfect today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I am! Where we are blessed with the best weather ever :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts