Final update

Wow, I didn't realize it's midnight already. I got stuck in the kitchen cooking chicken curry and fried rice while i was baking. I baked my Ube Angel Food Cake with Coconut-Cream Cheese Frosting for my boss. I chose it because it is so easy to make and delicious too.


Anyway, the peach cobbler is ready. I like how it looks. I can't wait to try it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

And I tried it (as if I haven't tasted it he he)yummy...

I know it's for the party but I had to taste it- I want to be sure that I am serving something good tomorrow. Ha ha what a lame excuse! It just looks so inviting and I guess the heat made me crave for Peach Cobbler Ala Mode.

I am so tired and my angel food cake needs frosting still.

I'll post more later....and edit this probably... soo sleepy....

Comments

Popular Posts