Banana-Nutella Cupcakes Update

Like I mentioned in my earlier post, I packed some cupcakes for my friends/co-workers, a dozen to be exact and they liked it. Am I being repetitive when I say so? I mean, all the food I’ve made, cooked or baked so far were well received and enjoyed or loved. I know that one's favorite could be another person's least liked or at the worst, hated food. So far, I never experienced having to dump food in the trash because it tasted bad or nasty. My final verdict? I have to do a better job on these cupcakes to give them the royal treatment that they deserve if only because they have Nutella as one of the ingredients. Maybe a more even frosting, uniform size or maybe kind of dress them up a little bit with some nuts and just drizzle the frosting.

Comments

Popular Posts