What I did yesterday

It wasn’t one of those Monday sickness I felt yesterday but just too tired from all the activities during the weekend so I woke up kind of late and work was demanding as ever so I didn’t do my blog- but it doesn’t mean I didn’t cook anything.

My friend at work wanted to have Greek salad for lunch so she brought all the ingredients and I just made the dressing and so with a grilled chicken breast for me and a sandwich for her, we had a healthy and delicious lunch.



My recipe for my dressing

Ingredients
1 cup olive oil
2 tbsp honey Dijon
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp cracked pepper
¼ tsp red pepper
1 tbsp honey
juice of a lemon
1 tsp sweet basil

I just put everything together in a plastic container with a tight lid and shook it till everything is mixed together and drizzled over

sweet red butter and baby spinach
cucumbers
cherry tomatoes
red onion
black olives
sliced pepper rings
crumbled feta cheese

BTW… dessert was mixed berry scones with streusel topping I made Sunday evening... it looks like coffee cake lol....



The day went by so fast at work and so while driving home, I thought about what to make and I think my post the other day brought back memories of cream puffs again but I want to do chocolate éclairs instead. I used the same recipe for the “bread” part, only shaped differently and instead of caramel tops; I used chocolate ganache for the topping and of course, custard filling. But then, I ended up making a few cream puffs as well.


Comments

Popular Posts