A night of music and Fatburger

Yippee…. I made it to the Mercedes Benz Wave Fest at the Greek last night. We didn’t get the best seats in the house because it was so last minute but I’m just too happy to complain- making it there more than made up for the heavy traffic, the long line at the concessioner’s stand to get food and finding our seats.

It was nice seeing Al Jarreau perform live for the first time although we missed David Benoit because of the time we spent getting our food. By the way, I had Spicy Polish Sausage and Fruit & Cheese pack which is my favorite snack. I didn’t know they had this on their menu and the smoked Gouda cheese is to die for- or was I just hungry? Lol…

I thought I will miss the concert and had “getting sick feeling” just thinking about it. But I guess I am not meant to miss this yearly festival and when the star of the show is my love Brian McKnight. Lovely evening under the stars and listening to beautiful music. How good is that?

And to finish off the wonderful Friday night, my other favorite and occasional indulgence- fat burger with fat fries at Fatburger. I just love this 100% pure lean beef grilled to perfection on a toasted bun. And the fat fries so yummy I burned my mouth when I hungrily bit into one forgetting they’re extremely hot when served. My night would have been incomplete without having this combo and music did continue at the burger stand coming from their juke box and without having to insert quarters to play them. Awesome!



Feeling tired because of all the excitement last night and lazy to cook so I just made a salad for myself. Spring mix with fresh strawberries and nuts with raspberry vinaigrette.

Comments

Popular Posts