Biryani beckons me ...



One of my foodie friends introduced me to a special Indian dish called “biryani” a couple of years ago. I marvel at the way she is so good at making it that it sort of became her signature dish. But she now lives in Singapore and never got the chance to teach me how to make it. Of course, we regularly email each other anecdote about anything food on top of what’s going on with our lives. But she’s not that good with instructions and all the details in making the dish so I had to watch videos available online and now, I have new spices ready so my kitchen will be rocking this weekend for I will surely cook chicken biryani! I have to make a confession though- I’ve ordered the same spices online before, planning to cook the dish but never gotten around it till my spices expired. This a fresh batch and just looking at them makes me look forward to the weekend with the same anticipation and excitement I felt when I was going clubbing for the first time ha ha ha ha ha……

Comments

Popular Posts