Nutella Crème Brûlée Casserole Update



I just couldn't find the time to do this sooner. And the verdict is ...

I don't think I'll ever make this again- I mean, the casserole. I'll just stick to the conventional way which is using small ramekins. I swear, I only had two hours of sleep because I had to wait for it to bake. I guess the mixture is not meant for such big vessel because it will take forever to cook fully. The custard mix is more milky than egg-y which on my mind, delays the setting process. Anyway, the taste is the same but the texture is not uniform- there was a little area that was not as firm as I want it to be. But taste wise, still delicious. How can you go wrong with Nutella? Too bad I was not able to take pictures of the casserole as we dug into it.

Comments

Popular Posts