Liège waffle remembered


After a year and a month, I'm here all excited and pumped up because I got my Belgian Pearl Sugar delivered today as Lola's belated birthday gift. This is the last ingredient I need to make Liège waffles. Isn't it amazing? I mean, you would think I have forgotten but seeing my waffle maker everyday, this type of waffle is like an unfinished business that I need to take care of. I know I don't have a cast iron waffle maker but I still want to see if I can come up with something even remotely similar to the waffle which stole my heart in my not so distant past.


Not waffle related but I just need to document this one. I had the cutest lunch the other day. Chicken breast from a Mediterranean restaurant which is heart shaped- not sure if by design or random- topped with a salad courtesy of K with crunchy peaches, cukes, tomatoes and grapes with balsamic dressing. I should have plated it better but I was too hungry to bother ha ha ha.


Thanks Lola for the gift! That means I can make my waffles tomorrow ...

Comments

Popular Posts