My Special Day


Like in the past I-forgot-so-many years, I would always spend my early morning in the gym trying to sweat out while mulling about what the year has brought to my life and what I’ve been doing and have done so far. Then I can go about what’s in the agenda for the day. At least, I’ve been consistent about working out on this particular day; even as the next one is still I don’t know when. Well, who knows- I might go back to my old habit for health reasons. Anyway, I had a good workout and could have stayed some more but my BFF is picking me up for our seafood lunch and all that catching-up-activities so I need time to shower and do all my girly stuff before she comes. Now I’m just waiting for her so I thought I’d do some blogging to really start from AM to PM …. on my special day.

Comments

Popular Posts