Definitely replacing Cathedral Windows Jell-O


It is official! This Very Berry Jell-O Dessert took the place of the Cathedral Windows Jell-O that my friend requested me to make. I don’t blame her though because this is more delicious. From the cinnamon graham crust to the bed of bananas and the cream cheese and Cool Whip filling to the luscious strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries sitting in the raspberry flavored jell-o; the combination of them all worked like a symphony that you get layers of flavors in your mouth.

I think I will be making this often the way they’re all raving about it. I’m sure this will be on the top of most requested dessert list. Ok, so in case you are planning to make this, don’t forget to add more sliced bananas before pouring the Jell-o. I made sure there were no gaps in between each slice. That just hit the spot and made the dessert yummier!

Comments

  1. Oh, will you post the recipe and steps to make this? Can I make it overnight and serve it the next day?

    That looks so good and so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw that you posted the recipe in teh last page. For this version, did you use frozen blackberries, strawberries, and raspberries? How many packages and how many jello packets should I use? Thank you so much for your site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts