With your indulgence ...

Today is rant and vent day...

Two days before my birthday and I have to use this post to vent after another loss last night. I’m talking about my homeboys, the Lakers. It would have been much better had they been routed like in the first game. At least, during the first game, I knew right when the second half started just by their body language that a loss is a foregone conclusion- so acceptance came early, I just turned off the TV and played scrabble. But last night, after playing like “the Lakers” for the most part and up 7 during the last two minutes only to have a meltdown is just too bitter a pill to swallow.

Two Kobe turnovers and I was like aaaaaaaaarrghhhhh @#$%^&*!@#$%<>?. They just dug themselves a hole and I don’t know how they’re going to get themselves out of it.


NBA consumes me emotionally- I mean, the Lakers consume me emotionally. I tried to fight it but I’m just passionate about my homeboys as I am with cooking and baking. It is the only sport I watch and really understand. See, I even have a tab dedicated to my team so please bear with me when I post something about a loss or a win; if I have to rant or rave. A win is guaranteed inspiration for me to bake or whip up something special.

I felt like that a little over 2 minutes last night. My right foot was almost out the door heading to the kitchen but it was bust!

Will be back when I'm calmer...

Comments

  1. Neighbor Faye...happy birthday to you...wishing you all the best in life. Are you as excited as I am to see Yoo's drama? I cannot wait for it to start airing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks neighbor! You bet- I can't wait! I expect a reunion of YooGals all over the globe at the drama thread (Soompi).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts