Pink skies and little pink cakes


I’ve always been fascinated with blue skies and sunsets and sunrise and even the full moon. Whenever I see blue skies and beautiful clouds, I would instantly get my cell phone to take pictures. This morning, on my way to work, I was surprised to see the pinkest with shades of gold skies and it was pretty but eerie at the same time- like in a sci-fi movie. Is that an omen or something? What makes the skies so pink and gold and bright? And then I did a little research and found out that it’s pollution that causes it. Apparently, not everything pink is pretty lol…. Maybe, they look so but scientifically or environmentally, the opposite and it tells us how polluted the air is. Now I prefer blue skies with white puffed clouds.


On the subject of pink … I went to a Mexican store to buy some spices and I saw these pretty in pink little cakes called "zingers". They look like lamingtons, don’t they? I can’t believe I never paid any attention to them. Maybe it’s because I don’t really fancy buying Hostess cakes. Out of curiosity, I bought a pack just to taste it. They're raspberry flavored and has cream filling- moist and soft but too sweet for my taste. It would be nice to make some from scratch. :-)


Comments

Popular Posts